Atlanta Rehabilitation is a comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation company utilizing Certified Athletic Trainers and Licensed Physical Therapists to treat the spectrum of orthopedic problems. Using a team approach, we are best able to tailor individual programs that meet the needs of a given athlete, as well as take advantage of some of the best specialists in the Atlanta area. At Atlanta Rehabilitation, we are proud to provide coverage to 22 local high schools with our Athletic Training staff. The Certified Athletic Trainer is a key component of the Sports Medicine team. Our mission is to provide the highest level of care by utilizing Certified Athletic Trainers that are dedicated to only one school and the surrounding community. Our Athletic Trainers cover local athletic events to ensure the safety of the athlete as well as being a valuable resource for coaches, parents, and athletes.
Your Safe and Rapid Return to Sport
Get Back in the Game!
At Atlanta Rehabilitation & Performance Center we provide a complete continuum of care for our athletes. Not every medical provider understands the unique needs of the athlete. Most of our clinicians have advanced degrees in orthopedics or sports physical therapy as well as certifications and knowledge related to strength and conditioning principles. Atlanta Rehabilitation & Performance Center’s sports medicine team prevents, evaluates, treats, and optimizes performance through a full spectrum of services.
- Onsite game, practice, and event coverage by top certified athletic trainers
- Timely communication with coaches, parents, and athletes
- On call accessibility
- Emergency medical care
- Network of sports medicine fellowship-trained physicians on call
- Rehabilitation with top sports physical therapists
- Conditioning program coordination and development
- Injury prevention programs
- Sports recovery programs
- Return to sport strength and conditioning programs
Our clients include current athletes in all major professional sports leagues (WNBA, NBA, MLS, MLB) as well as over 20 high schools’ sports programs and youth organizations.
We Know Athletes!
For the last sixteen years our clinicians have worked with players from the
- NFL, NBA, MLB
- Women’s National Soccer Team, MLS
- Competitive tri-athletes
- Various college and local high school athletic programs